See and be seen with this powerful and totally visible front light. 180 Lumens gives plenty of light for a bit of visibility in low light areas, while amber side lights provide crucial profile visibility.
- 180 lumen white LED with high, low and superflash mode.
- QuickCam™ mount fits bars from 25.4-31.8mm and requires no tools for installation.
- 275 degrees of coverage between the side lights and front beam greatly increases visibility.
- IPX6 water resistance shrugs off heavy downpours.
- USB rechargeable.
- Run time is 4 hours on low, 2 hours on high, and 25 hours in superflash.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||25 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|