When you're in a neighbourhood where it's safe to lock up your bike, this is as good as cable locks get. While cable locks are easier to cut than u-locks, the mix of braided steel and fibre in the core means the cable will crush if someone tries to cut it, slowing a thief down but perhaps not preventing the theft altogether.
- Cable length is 88cm.
- Cable outer diameter is 22mm while the steel cable diameter is 11mm.
- Inner cable is a combination of braided steel and fibre core which will crush before cutting.
- 11mm stainless steel locking barrel is designed to eliminate leverage points.
- UV stable silicone overmould protects the finish of your bike.
- Includes 3 colour-coded keys.
- Security rating of 6/10.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Number of keys||3|