While not as secure as U-locks, cable locks make a good secondary option. This one is compact and light so you can easily carry it with you on a group bike ride and practise your new opening line: "Need a lock?"
- Cable outer diameter is 12mm while the steel cable diameter is 5mm.
- UV stable silicone overmould protects the finish of your bike.
- 8mm stainless steel locking barrel is designed to eliminate leverage points.
- Inner cable is a combination of braided steel and fibre core which will crush before cutting.
- Includes 3 colour-coded keys.
- Cable length is 620mm.
- Security rating of 3/10.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Number of keys||3|