If numbers aren't your strong suit, this cable lock is for you. It lets you change your combination code as often as you like. Recommended as a secondary lock to a U-lock for increased safety, this cable is nice and small to tote with you and is best used where there's low possibility of theft.
- Cable outer diameter is 10mm while the steel cable diameter is 5mm.
- PVC coating protects the finish of your bike.
- Inner cable is a combination of braided steel and fibre core which will crush before cutting.
- Cable is coiled to a diameter of 10cm to make it compact and convenient to carry around.
- Locking and unlocking is made possible by the use of a four-dial combination lock.
- Extended cable length is 1.3m.
- Security rating of 3/10.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Number of keys||2|