Provides the passenger comfort that BOB strollers are famous for. For runners, the tires are semi-slick, so they roll easily and efficiently and the fixed front wheel keeps the ride stable and smooth at speed. Adjustable suspension ensures your passenger gets a smooth ride even when the going gets rough or bumpy.
- 16-inch semi-slick, air-filled tires on lightweight aluminum alloy wheels mean are built for speed.
- Adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for a smooth ride.
- Lushly-padded, adjustable and reclining seat has a 5-point padded harness to keep your child comfortably secure.
- Large cargo basket provides storage underneath the carriage.
- Large pocket on the seat back and an internal seat pockets for snacks and toys.
- Multi-position UPF 50+ canopy adjusts for protection against the elements.
- Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your passenger.
- Parking brake secures a stopped position on level surfaces. A hand brake provides additional stopping assistance when in motion.
- Padded, 9-position adjustable handlebar.
- Wrist strap helps secure stroller in use and provides a handy lock when folded.
- Easy 2-step folding for storage or transport.
|Main fabric||Nylon/polyester blend|
Front wheel position
A fixed front wheel won't rotate, which is ideal for jogging. A lock-out pin allows for the wheel to be either fixed or to rotate freely increasing manoeuvrability.
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Folded dimensions||89 x 61 x 41cm|
|Dimensions||128 x 61 x 123cm|
|Car seat adapter||Available separately|
|Infant adapter kit||Not compatible|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Snack tray||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.