For early and late training sessions, this little light is compact enough to keep on hand even when you think you don't need a headlamp. (Note, no one ever regrets bringing a headlamp).
- PowerTap goes from any brightness mode to full power with a simple tap. Another tap returns to the previous mode.
- USB rechargeable.
- Power meter gives you an idea of how much juice you have left.
- Settings include high, low, strobe, and lockout.
- IPX4 water proofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation.
- Adjustable headband’s reflective details help keep you seen.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||50m|
|Burn time - low||20 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|