Sized for overnight hikes or winter outings, the Stout 45 is a practical size to use for travel to warm places and for wandering through far-away hills. Designed for lightness and stability, it has an internal suspension system that ensures comfort even when the pack is loaded with equipment and supplies. A full suite of pockets keep you organized.
- Wishbone shaped sprung steel wire frame and flexible HDPE backpanel keep loads stable and lets the pack move with you.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Contoured hipbelt is padded with multi-density foam and adjusts up to 15cm for a custom fit.
- Access through top or bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar let you add extra gear.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin side waterbottle pockets compress when not in use.
- 2 hipbelt pockets keep snacks or a camera at hand.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping pads, yoga mats, etc.
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 18kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||61-135 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.