Pick your escape: photo expedition, go-light overnight or a weekend at a hut or hostel. The Stout 35 is light and stable, with an internal suspension system that ensures comfort even when the pack is loaded with equipment and supplies. A full suite of pockets keep you organized.
- Made of high-density polyester, reinforced in high-wear areas.
- Trailflex suspension uses a sprung steel wire frame and flexible HDPE back panel to channel weight to you lumbar region.
- Access through top or through bottom sleeping bag compartment.
- Stretch mesh expanding shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin side water bottle pockets compress when not in use.
- 2 hipbelt pockets keep snacks or a camera at hand.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping a pad or bivy sack.
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 16kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||61-135 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.