Want a large-capacity pack but don't want excess weight? Light for its size, the Amber 60 is the go-to pack for women looking to cover ground. Utilizing Gregory’s Trailflex suspension system, the harness and hipbelt are fully adjustable and use multi-density foam to put padding where you need it most. If the forecast is wrong, don’t worry, the integrated rain cover will keep your pyjamas dry even in wet weather.
- Made of lightweight, durable ripstop polyester with stretch nylon in key areas.
- Trailflex suspension is lightweight, supportive and comfortable.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Contoured hipbelt is padded with multi-density foam and adjusts up to 15cm for a custom fit.
- Top access and bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment make packing and unpacking quick and easy.
- 2 side water bottle pockets compress when not in use, so they won’t snag on branches or rocks.
- Daisy chains on lid and front are ideal for holding a Goal Zero Solar Panel (available separately).
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 23kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.