Sized for overnight hiking trips or for a winter trip to southern latitudes. The internal and external components of the hipbelt and suspension system are engineered for woman’s frame. Plenty of pockets allow quick access to your a GPS, camera or documents. And an integrated weather cover can be used to keep out snow storms or monsoons depending on the climate you're moving through.
- Trailflex internal suspension is light, strong and stable. Both the sprung steel wire frame and flexible HDPE backpanel have a female-specific fit.
- Load is channelled into your lumbar region for ideal carrying.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Top access and bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment make packing and unpacking quick and easy.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar allow overloading.
- Stretch mesh expanding shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin side waterbottle pockets compress when not in use.
- 2 hipbelt pockets keep snacks or a camera at hand.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping pads, yoga mats, etc.
- Daisy chains on lid and front (ideal for holding a solar panel).
- Trekking pole/ice axe shock cord and loops.
- Integated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket if you don’t bring the rain cover.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 18kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||56-122 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.