Who says you can't carry a lot and still be comfortable? It's all in the backpack design. The Paragon 68 suspension system is light, flexible and allows for that all-important ventilation. The shoulder harness is adjustable according to your height, with shoulder straps and hipbelt padding to cushion and add comfort. Straps, loops and pockets let you keep accessories and necessities close at hand.
- Made of abrasion-resistant 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Aerolon suspension uses an ultralight, hollow aluminum frame that is flexible yet supportive.
- Matrix ventilated backpanel layers breathable mesh over die-cut foam for maximum air flow.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Contoured hipbelt and shoulder straps are padded with multi-density foam.
- Access through top or bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar let you add extra gear.
- Stretch shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin side waterbottle pockets are low profile.
- Hipbelt pockets can be repositioned independent of the hipbelt to maintain easy pocket access.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping pads, yoga mats, etc.
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Removable hydration compartment doubles as ultralight daypack.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 23kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.