Adidas Adizero Adios Road Running Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Make a marathon feel like 10k. These super breathable shoes are inspired by 9-time New York Marathon winner Grete Waitz. The Adidas Boost midsole uses thousands of capsules in the midsole deliver awesome energy return without feeling too squishy. The Continental Rubber outsoles let you overtake under full control even in wet or slick conditions.
- Uppers feature Coolever mesh linings to provide excellent breathability, lightness and flexibility.
- Sock-like wrap in the midfoot provides dynamic arch support and superior fit.
- Torsion system in the midfoot smooths the transition from midfoot to forefoot pushoff.
- Boost midsoles deliver higher energy return than any other running foam, retain cushioning across a wide temperature range, and stay soft and bouncy longer than EVA foam.
- Quickstrike forefoot configuration and Adiwear heel outsoles add grip while keeping weight down.
- Outsoles are Continental™ rubber to keep you surefooted even on rain soaked sidewalks.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.