A luxurious and supportive feel for dedicated runners. Seamless upper lends comfortable support. Heel design is ergonomic for free-range footfall. Energy transfer helped by the boost™ midsole contributes to a sprightly step. They'll think it's the coffee; you'll know it's the shoes.
- Knit, seam-free upper provides lightweight support that moves with the foot.
- Sock-like wrap provides dynamic arch support and superior fit.
- Supportive heel construction enables free motion of the Achilles tendon.
- Zoned-density boost midsole provides a stable and energized ride.
- Torsion system smooths the transition from midfoot to forefoot push-off.
- Stretch Web outsole works with the boost to provide a smooth and flexible ride.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.