Bag a peak in comfort with a daypack that puts ventilation first. A trampoline-style back panel helps keep your back cool. Ventilated hipbelt and shoulder straps allow free flow of air. And it's hydration compatible so you can drink water on the go.
- Fabric is lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon with 420-denier polyester on the base for increased durability.
- VaporSpan suspension uses a unique leaf-spring support frame in the low-profile trampoline style backpanel that keeps your back cool while maximizing interior capacity.
- Contoured hipbelt and shoulder straps are made of ventilated EVA foam that lets air pass through.
- Magnetic sternum strap attachment allows you to buckle it one-handed.
- Zippered external pocket with soft lining is perfect for electronics.
- Front stretch stuff-it pocket holds overflow gear.
- Hip belt pockets are perfect for snacks or other small items.
- Sunglasses attachment on shoulder strap keeps your shades at hand and scratch-free.
- Hydration compatible with dedicated hydration sleeve and hanger loop. Includes the new quick-drying Gregory® 3D Hydro reservoir with magnetic DryLock bite valve that attaches to the magnetic sternum strap.
- Designed for loads up to 11kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||71-122 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.