Separate yourself from the rest of the field by wearing a pack that won't bounce around while you ride. Its suspension system maximizes stability and the hipbelt adjusts up or down to adapt to your riding posture and the weight of your pack. Includes the new quick-drying Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir with magnetic DryLock bite valve that attaches to the magnetic sternum strap.
- Fabric is lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Shift RS suspension is designed to maximize ride stability and provide no-bounce performance.
- Vertically adjustable hipbelt can be moved up or down to better compensate for body position, riding style and trail grade.
- Matrix ventilated foam in the backpanel and harness provide exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling.
- Magnetic sternum strap attachment allows you to buckle it one-handed.
- Interior pockets and sleeves are designed specifically for mountain bikers so you can carry spare tubes, energy bars, patch kits and both a tire and a shock pump.
- Hipbelt pockets are perfect for snacks or other small items.
- Includes a removable zippered pouch with internal organization to hold your tools.
- Sunglasses attachment on shoulder strap keeps your shades at hand and scratch-free.
- Hydration compatible with dedicated hydration sleeve and hanger loop.
- Designed for loads up to 7kg.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||71-122 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.