Concentrate on the trail, not your load. Women's-specific suspension is designed to keep the pack still and prevent bouncing. The hipbelt is easily repositioned to accommodate your riding style or body position, especially on hills. Includes a quick-drying Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir with magnetic DryLock bite valve that attaches to the magnetic sternum strap.
- Fabric is lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Women's-specific Shift RS suspension maximizes stability and provides no-bounce performance.
- Vertically adjustable hipbelt moves up or down to compensate for body position, riding style and trail grade.
- Matrix ventilated foam in the backpanel and harness provide airflow and evaporative cooling.
- Magnetic sternum strap attachment allows you to buckle it one-handed.
- Interior pockets and sleeves carry spare tubes, energy bars, patch kits and both a tire and a shock pump.
- Hipbelt pockets are perfect for snacks or other small items.
- Includes a removable zippered pouch with internal organization to hold your tools.
- Sunglasses attachment on shoulder strap keeps your shades at hand and scratch-free.
- Hydration compatible with dedicated hydration sleeve and hanger loop.
- Designed for loads up to 9kg.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114 cm|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.