New Balance Windcheater Jacket Printed - Women's
Base miles, race prep, intervals – whatever your run holds, don't let the elements keep you from hitting your stride. Made of weather-resistant polyester, this barely-there jacket provides enough protection to get out and get it done.
- Fabric is lightweight polyester that resists wind and water.
- Bungee closure hood works to keep rain or wind out.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Internal media pocket.
- Reflective details on front and back.
- V-fold hem.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.