New Balance Hybrid Jacket - Women's
This lightweight running jacket provides a bit of protection from wind and rain. The adjustable hood won't block your view of the surroundings, the waist and hem can be cinched, and reflective hits help you be seen.
- Made of wind-resistant, water-resistant polyester.
- Full zipper for easy on and off.
- Adjustable hood.
- Drawcord at waist and at hem for a custom fit.
- 2 secure hand pockets for your essentials.
- Tunic length, with drop tail at back for added coverage.
- Reflective taping on wrists and back keeps you visible in low light.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.