When rain and wind is in play, this jacket is a great answer. Lightweight and packable, it's no trouble to tote when the bad weather passes. It resists wind and rain so you can persist with your training. Streamlined fit and detailing add style to your fitness routine.
- Fabric is lightweight, wind- and water-resistant nylon.
- Hood has bungee closure for extra protection, and ties down at the back of the neck.
- Packs into front zip chest pocket.
- Back has perforated logo for added style and drop back adjustable hem.
- V-fold cuff and hem binding.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.