Ludicrous amounts of power without the ludicrous price tag. Maxing out at a tremendous 880 lumens, this compact and easy-to-charge light is a stellar choice for training in low-light conditions or for early morning commuters. The unique lens hits the sweet spot between flood and spot lighting, resulting in a wide field of vision with excellent beam focus.
- 5 lighting modes (4 brightness settings plus flash). Flash mode alternates between 380 and 100 lumens.
- Run time is 1 hour, 20 minutes to almost 16 hours depending on mode.
- Lens is engineered for a wide field of vision up close, and a focused beam further away.
- Cree XM-L2 T6 LED produces neutral light for crisp contrast, and excellent projection.
- Red side marker for crucial profile visibility.
- Low battery indicator when under 20%.
- Tool-free mount fits bars from 20-35mm in diameter.
- Single button control glows in the dark.
- IPX-6 waterproofing.
- USB charging makes keeping your light topped up easy.
- Use 2 CR123A batteries if you're unable to recharge via USB.
- Includes bike mount, spare O-ring, 18650 3.6V/2300mAh battery, and USB charging cable.
- USB charging only works when using the included 18650 battery.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||Cree LED|
|Burn Time - steady||15.7-1.3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|