A jacket you can barely feel with built-in rain and wind protection. Nike’s Impossibly Light Jacket is made of water-repellent nylon backed with acrylic to give you portable, dependable coverage the next time clouds and winds clash on your tempo run.
- Nylon fabric is weather resistant.
- Packable design makes it easy to store or tote while running.
- Runner-specific hood offers customizable coverage.
- Bungees with adjustable cord locks at the hood and hem for a personalized fit.
- Raglan sleeves provide excellent range of movement.
- Drop-tail hem enhances coverage.
- Reflective elements stand out in low light.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|