The versatility and wicking power of this base layer make it a staple for transition seasons. Soft and breathable, it's great for high-output cycling or snowshoeing when it's cool or for stop-and-go activities in more variable temps.
- Made of quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® polyester fabric.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish provides odour control.
- Excellent breathability and stretch for ease of movement.
- Raglan sleeves have no seams on the shoulders so your pack sits comfortably.
- Hood provides warmth and keeps the wind out of your ears.
- Front zip for venting as you start to heat up.
- Slightly scooped bottom hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.