MEC T2 Zip Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The versatility and wicking power of this base layer make it a staple for transition seasons. Soft and breathable, it's great for high-output cycling or snowshoeing when it's cool or for stop-and-go activities in more variable temps.
- Made of quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® polyester fabric.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish provides odour control.
- Excellent breathability and stretch for ease of movement.
- Raglan sleeves have no seams on the shoulders so your pack sits comfortably.
- Hood provides warmth and keeps the wind out of your ears.
- Front zip for venting as you start to heat up.
- Slightly scooped bottom hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.