Built for urban cycling, and styled for everyday street wear. The padded palm makes gripping and braking comfortable for the stops-and starts of city riding. The cut of the thumb reduces wrinkles that can chafe. Touchscreen-compatible fingers let you order lunch before you get there.
- Made of a soft polyester, nylon and spandex melange fabric that wouldn't look out of place in your streetwear wardrobe.
- Anti-bacterial finish keeps things smelling fresh.
- Palms are made of durable synthetic leather with soft foam padding.
- Palm design has an ergonomically shaped thumb to minimize wrinkles when you grip your handlebars.
- Sniffle patch on thumb is made of soft terry cloth.
- Touchscreen compatible patches on thumbs and forefingers.
- Discrete reflective accents are subtle in daylight and bright at night.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|