Performance gloves with anatomic palm patches and lots of cush to suit long rides and touring days.
- Made of comfortable polyester and spandex with breathable mesh inserts.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Palms are Poron XRD® foam to absorb vibration.
- Low-profile wiping surface on thumb.
- Stretchy fourchettes and backs are nylon, polyester and spandex.
- Reflective hits.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|