MEC First Vista Stretch Short Sleeve Shirt - Men's
An all-rounder for travel, summer hiking or leading a spicy 5.11c. Lightweight, breathable fabric shields you from harsh rays and stretches with you as you reach for a hold or scramble to the summit. Relaxed fit gives you room to move and feels comfortable, even on steamy jungle treks or in hour 12 of a transpacific flight.
- Made of a soft and super-stretchy blend of polyester, spandex and nylon.
- Wicking finish ensures it dries quickly.
- Anti-UV finish provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 front drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.