MEC First Vista Stretch Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Don't be fooled by the classic plaid pattern. Lightweight, breathable polyester shields you from the sun's harsh rays and stretches with you as you reach for the next hold. A wicking finish helps it dry in a flash, making it a great option for minimalist travel or multi-day backcountry missions. Relaxed fit feels comfortable, even on steamy jungle treks or on hour 12 of a transpacific flight.
- Made of a soft and super-stretchy blend of polyester, spandex and nylon.
- Wicking finish ensures it dries quickly.
- Anti-UV finish provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Collar and long sleeves provide extra coverage from sun and bugs.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 front drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.