MEC Sparrowgrass Tech Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm on dawn patrols or when it's your turn to belay. The Sparrowgrass Tech Hoodie uses wicking fabric to keep you dry and comfortable when you're racing sunrise to the summit. The backpack-friendly design means it won't chafe at kilometre 13.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking blend of recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex is packable and dries quickly.
- Fabric provides a UPF 20 rating.
- 3-panel hood has a cozy overlapping neck closure.
- Raglan sleeves move the seam off your shoulder for comfort under backpack straps.
- Hidden thumb loops in cuff.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.