MEC Constantia Capris - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Simple things work best, and these soft shell capris prove it. Technical and streamlined, they excel when range of motion and breathability are essential. Our materials team worked hard to source the perfect fabric that resists abrasion while delivering performance. When climbing, it holds up to kneebars and scumming. On alpine approaches, it wicks moisture and sheds water. When the sun heats up the glacier or rock, it breathes and solves the issue of overheating when you're going hard.
- Made of stretch-woven soft shell fabric that's abrasion resistant and wildly breathable.
- DWR fabric finish sheds water and grime.
- Elasticated pull-on waist with internal drawcord is comfortable under a harness or backpack.
- Pockets feature a mesh lining.
- Tapered legs have elastic at the back of the hem to keep them in place.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.