MEC Gateway Tights - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $45.50 From $45.50 to $64.95 $45.50 – $64.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Move freely at the gym in these climbing tights. The fabric is woven instead of knit to resist abrasion better. Multiple drop-in pockets keep small items handy when you're at a hanging belay. Great for gym climbing, yoga or light hiking, these tights are your gateway to good times outside (or inside).
- Made of stretch woven nylon and spandex that's durable enough to stand up to the rigors of climbing and hiking.
- Wide yoga pants-style waistband is comfortable under a harness or hipbelt.
- Internal drawcord ensures they won't slip out of place.
- Drop-in stretch pockets on the hips and back of waistband give you space to store your phone, lip balm, keys and other small essentials.
- Gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric ensure plenty of room to move.
- 7/8-style 25 in. inseam.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|25in. (all sizes)|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.