Made of premium fleece, this jacket layers well and looks sharp through seasons of use. The Italian Pontetorto fleece feels luxurious, but it's tough and breathable enough for the rigours of alpine missions. Cut to work as a mid-layer, it won’t add bulk under a shell jacket or ride up under a pack. With low-profile seams, mechanical stretch, and patterning that's designed for movement, it's a compact piece that easily earns its place on any backcountry mission.
- Super-soft Italian Pontetorto fleece has mechanical stretch and resists pilling.
- Tall collar with interior hanger loop.
- Flatlocked seams lie flat and move easily under layers.
- 2 zippered hand pockets with mesh pocket bags.
- Single zippered chest pocket.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.