See and be seen with this compact, powerful front light. 140 Lumens up front gives plenty of light for a bit of visibility in low light areas, while the amber side lights provide crucial profile visibility.
- Included QuickCamTM mount fits bars from 25.4-31.8mm and requires no tools for installation.
- 275 degrees of coverage between the side lights and front beam, greatly increasing your visibility.
- IPX6 water resistance shrugs off even the heaviest downpour.
- Run time of 10 hours on high beam, 16 hours on low beam, and up to 64 hours flashing from 2 AA batteries.
- Eye catching flash patterns ensure you will be seen both coming and going.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 T6 LED|
|Burn time - flash||64 h|
|Burn Time - steady||10-16 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|