Nike Metcon 3 Training Shoes - Men's
Get a grip on your workout with shoes built for stability. Flywire closure system offers snug fit. Midsole and outsole designs help your feet stay where you plant them.
- Engineered mesh upper enhances breathability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Embroidered TPU in high-wear areas increases durability.
- Moulded flex grooves allow natural range of motion.
- Sticky rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.