A roomy, dual-temperature bag with a soft lining that's comfy next to the skin. Put the thinner side on top when it’s warmer, and the thicker side up when it's cooler. The Oasis also unzips to make an asymmetrically warm comforter that’s excellent for couples when one partner is a furnace, and the other is a fridge.
- Rated to 0 or +10°C, depending which side is on top.
- Shell is 30-denier Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon with a DWR treatment to shed moisture.
- Soft lining is made of 65% organically grown cotton and 35% polyester.
- Insulated with synthetic MEC Hyperloft Eco, with 50% recycled content.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots.
- Foot oval keeps toes from crushing the insulation and from getting chilled.
- Draft tube keeps cool air out along the zipper.
- Drawcord with single-point adjustment.
- Includes a stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||Cotton + polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||22.5 x 48cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.