A new standard of camping comfort. The Fireside 0C Sleeping Bag is a deluxe sleeping experience that makes you feel right at home on car camping trips, rafting expeditions and at outdoor festivals. A roomy cut gives you space to starfish. Dual zippers let you open up the bag if you get too warm and fully convert the top panel into the perfect blanket for campfire stories or outdoor concerts. Roll over without sliding off your sleeping pad, thanks to sleeves that accommodate cushy, extra-wide pads.
- Shell is made of recycled polyester with a DWR finish that sheds condensation.
- Lined with super-soft polyester that feels like cotton.
- Insulated with MEC Hyperloft synthetic insulation with 50% recycled content.
- Dual zippers let you open up either side of the bag or zip off the top panel to use as a blanket around the campfire.
- Perimeter draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Low-profile adjustable hood lets you cinch it down when it's chilly. Plus, it holds your (regular-size!) pillow in place.
- Elasticized pockets on the back of the bag hold your sleeping pad in place so you can't slip off. Regular is compatible with 63.5x183cm pads. Long is compatible with 63.5x198cm pads.
- Includes a stuff sack and a home storage bag.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.