You may want room to sprawl, but you probably don’t want a keg-sized stuff sack in your pack. Down insulation keeps the Gosling at a manageable weight and volume. The sewn-through quilt construction requires minimal sewing and keeps it very affordable.
- Shell is made of Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop with a DWR finish to shed condensation.
- Insulated with 650 fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Oval foot section keeps down lofted for warm feet.
- Small internal zippered pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Full length, two-way zip allows you to use it as a duvet on warmer nights.
- Drawcord with a single-point adjustment.
- Includes a stuff sack and a home storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||20 x 44cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.