For luxurious front-country camping. This air mattress is the same size as a double mattress, so you can use sheets from home. Air mattresses don't retain a lot of heat, so they're great for summer sleeping. It's thick, with horizontal welds to keep you off the ground and offer a firm sleeping surface, but packs down to a relatively compact size. Durable materials stand up to rough ground and lots of nights out, but it comes with a repair kit just in case.
- Made of abrasion-resistant 75-denier polyester that meets MEC's environmental standards
- Internal TPU laminate has welded seams keep the paid air tight.
- Internal baffles provide a soft but firm sleeping surface.
- Dual low-profile valves (one for inflating, one for deflating).
- Included roll top stuff sack is both a storage bag and a pump sack.
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps the pad rolled for storage.
- Repair kit included.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|