MEC Cuffit Pants - Children
- Available prices $28.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
It’s rad to be retro. These slim-cut pants have elastic cuffs for a cool, casual style. Utility pocket holds a snack or a cool rock. Reinforced knees make them extremely durable, so they stand up to hiking slips, playground mishaps and tree climbs.
- Made of durable ripstop nylon with a water- and stain-resistant DWR finish.
- Pull-on elastic waist with faux fly makes outfit changes a breeze.
- Reinforced knees stand up to scrambling around rocky campsites and playgrounds.
- Side and rear pockets hold small toys and found treasures.
- Elastic hems keep bugs out.
- Internal name label so you know whose is whose.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.