MEC Skylight UPF Long Sleeve Tee - Boys' - Youths
A welcome tag-along for your next beach day or summer camping trip. This long-sleeved sun shirt offers UPF 40 sun protection, so kids can play soccer or hop in and out of the water without compromising sun safety. Chafe-free seams and raglan sleeves mean the construction will feel comfortable while paddling or under backpack straps.
- Made of lightweight polyester and spandex jersey with a wicking finish that dries quickly.
- Anti-odour treatment keeps things fresh between washings.
- Fabric provides UPF 40 sun protection.
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort during wet or sweaty activities.
- Internal name label so you know whose is whose.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.