MEC Skylight UPF Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Girls' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A welcome tag-along for your next beach day or summer camping trip. This short-sleeved sun shirt offers UPF 40 sun protection, letting kids play soccer or hop in and out of the water without compromising sun safety. Chafe-free seams and raglan sleeves mean it'll feel comfortable while paddling or under backpack straps.
- Made of lightweight polyester and spandex jersey with a wicking finish that dries quickly.
- Anti-odour treatment keeps things fresh between washings.
- Fabric provides UPF 40 sun protection.
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort during wet or sweaty activities.
- Internal name label so you know whose is whose.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.