It’s a sleek suitcase. It’s a full-featured pack with the carrying comfort of MEC packs designed for hiking. With a panel that zips over the straps, lockable zips and lots of useful pockets, it’s the one you want for international travel, trekking and city-hopping adventure.
- Plastic framesheet, aluminum stay and men's specific contoured and padded shoulder straps ensure efficient load transfer and carrying comfort.
- Airdot foam back panel with mesh cover maximizes air circulation to keep you cool.
- Removable webbing hipbelt adds stability for heavier loads.
- Sternum strap buckle has built-in whistle.
- Zip-over flap covers the carrying harness in suitcase mode and tucks away into a dedicated pocket in backpack mode.
- Padded carry handles let you tote it vertically or horizontally.
- 2 front pockets hold your passport, phone, keys and other quick-access items.
- Large main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket on its lid for laundry and internal compression straps to keep your stuff in place.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls. Main compartment zipper pulls are padlock-ready.
- Includes a custom-sized rain cover.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Rain cover included|