No need to look like you're heading for the mountains, just because you're carrying a pack. This urban-appropriate style keeps you organized, keeps you laptop protected and makes a fine carry-on or travel bag when you're flying over the mountains.
- Made of durable 300-denier high-tenacity polyester ripstop with a water-resistant finish.
- Back panel and contoured shoulder straps have light foam padding and breathable air mesh backing.
- Large U-shaped opening accesses the main compartment.
- Padded top-loading laptop sleeve protects you computer from bumps and drops.
- Large front organizer pocket has a fleece-lined tablet sleeve, zippered pocket, pen holder and 3 slot pockets.
- Front pocket with key clip.
- Zippered side pocket for small essentials.
- Stretch pocket fits a water bottle, lies flat when not in use.
|Main fabric||300-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.