On the hunt for a do-it-all pack? Most of us carry our laptops more often than our ice tools, so we designed the Altis as an around-town pack that can be called into service for a weekend hike or used as a carry on. It has organizing features for pens, keys and electronics as well as a daisy chain to attach just a few more items. The pockets keep everything handy and there's a stretch pocket to stash a water bottle or umbrella. Clean finishing details and water-shedding, durable fabric are assets no matter where you take it.
- Made of durable 300-denier high-tenacity polyester ripstop with a water-resistant finish.
- Back panel and contoured shoulder straps have light foam padding and breathable air mesh backing.
- Large U-shaped opening accesses main compartment.
- Padded side-loading laptop sleeve protects your computer safe from bumps and drops.
- Zippered top pocket with key clip holds small essentials.
- Stretch pocket fits a water bottle, lies flat when not in use.
- Front daisy chain to attach extra gear.
|Main fabric||300-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.