With a nod to offices and urban settings, this messenger bag doesn't look too teched-out. The pockets are designed for electronics, a tablet-sized screen, writing implements and a day's worth of hydration, snacks and essentials. Coated fabrics shed unexpected showers, splashes and grime, and a waistbelt turns it into a gear hauler if you need to overload it or use it as your bike bag.
- Body is 300-denier polyester ripstop, coated and DWR-finished to resist water.
- Bottom and side panels are 420-denier coated nylon.
- Lining is 200-denier polyester, coated and DWR-finished to resist water.
- Foam-padded exterior.
- Airmesh-covered padded back panel.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with foam pad plus a top grab handle.
- Removable webbing waistbelt for stability when cycling (or just more balanced carrying).
- Inner panel has a stretch-mesh pocket, 2 stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets, pen holders and a slip-in pocket with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Top zippered access to main compartment.
- Front zippered pocket.
- Side zippered pocket with key clip
- Padded laptop sleeve.
|Main fabric||300-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.