A minimalist alpine pack that rides close to your spine. The design is pared back, so there's nothing to snag as you move, and the fabric is tough enough to withstand some rough rock and general thrashing. With a place for rope and a pair of ice tools, it works well as an out-and-back summit pack.
- 210-denier Dyneema fabric is exceptionally light and abrasion resistant.
- Low-profile shoulder straps and removable webbing waistbelt.
- Removable foam backpanel doubles as a bivy pad or can be left at home to save weight.
- Large top opening with one-handed drawstring closure.
- Waterproof zippered external pocket holds quick-access items.
- Internal zippered security pocket for wallet and keys.
- Rope strap on top and Pick Pocket system for 2 ice tools.
- Hydration compatible to add your own reservoir.
|Main fabric||210-denier Dyneema|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.