A highly evolved pack that gives you 32L of space for hiking trips, bike rides, paddling excursions or ski tours. It has vertical ski straps, a rolltop closure and TPU lamination to keep your stuff dry, and multiple compression points to keep the load under control so you stay in balance while you're moving.
- Made of 420-denier nylon ripstop with a TPU laminate and welded seams for a totally waterproof construction.
- Padded shoulder straps and upper back panel are covered with air mesh for breathability.
- Webbing waistbelt can be clipped to the rolltop buckles for additional compression.
- Water tight rolltop closure seals out weather.
- Waterproof front organizer pocket for small essentials.
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops, vertical ski carry and die cut lash points offer lots of external gear carry options.
- Single pull V-shaped compression straps cinch down the load.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - vertical|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.