On the approach, this compressible pack easily stuffs in a bigger pack or travel bag. Once you have a camp set up, it works as an ultralight pack for side hikes and summit trips. Big enough for day hikes, it's also waterproof and has a hipbelt for support or to use with the rolltop closure to compress the contents.
- Made of lightweight nylon ripstop with taped seams and a PU coating for total waterproofness.
- Padded shoulder straps are covered with air mesh for breathability.
- Webbing waistbelt can be clipped to the rolltop buckles for additional compression.
- Water tight roll top closure seals out weather.
- Waterproof front organizer pocket for small essentials.
- Ice axe loops, and laser cut lash points offer lots of external gear carry options.
- Single pull V-shaped compression straps cinch down the load.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.