Scarpa Force V Rock Shoes - Men's
The Force is strong on boulders, sport routes, and in the gym. It can be summoned too on long routes, for those who are thinking bout crossing over to the dark side (cracks, muti-pitch trad) but still want to wear their comfy slippers.
- Uppers are 1.8mm suede for performance and fit.
- Padded mesh tongues for comfort.
- 1.0mm Flexan midsole for control.
- Tensioned rand and midsole gives underfoot support and focuses power over the toes and forefoot as you weight the shoe.
- Vibram® XS Edge soles use harder rubber that let you weight tiny edges.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|