Scarpa Force V Rock Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The Force is strong on boulders, sport routes, and in the gym. It can be summoned too on long routes, for those who are thinking bout crossing over to the dark side (cracks, muti-pitch trad) but still want to wear their comfy slippers.
- Uppers are 1.8mm suede for performance and fit.
- Padded mesh tongues for comfort.
- 1.0mm Flexan midsole for control.
- Tensioned rand and midsole gives underfoot support and focuses power over the toes and forefoot as you weight the shoe.
- Vibram® XS Edge soles use harder rubber that let you weight tiny edges.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|
How to measure