Summit pack, gym bag, grocery bag – some packs just do it all. A drawcord closure allows fast packing and unpacking. The removable foam backpanel adds support and structure for hiking and lets you hone down the grams when lightness is crucial. Laminated nylon fabric won't soak through during squalls or a rainy commute to work or school.
- Lightweight 70-denier nylon ripstop fabric has a TPU lamination for supreme water resistance.
- Back and bottom panels are durable 420-denier nylon with a water resistant PU coating.
- Removable foam backpanel.
- Meshy shoulder straps won't overheat on hot days.
- Sternum strap adds support.
- Drawcord cinch closure system with flap keeps contents secure.
- Internal zippered pocket for small items.
- Exterior bungee attachment houses layers of wet stuff.
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.