This multi-purpose rig is a poncho or it's a bivy-shelter or a tarp to provide shelter from squalls. You can cinch it closed when it's on your body or peg it out when used as a tarp. It's compressible, so it packs up small when not needed. Bring it hiking or skiing, to music festivals, or when you're volunteering at a windy marathon aid station.
- Made of 2.5-layer Ventia fabric with a 70-denier nylon face and a waterproof-breathable polyurethane laminate.
- Fully seam taped for waterproof and windproof protection.
- 2-way water-resistant zippers with stormflaps on front and armholes.
- Wire-brimmed hood snaps to chest for protection while in bivy mode.
- Bottom drawcord can be tightened around the waist for walk mode or closed over the feet for bivy mode.
- 8 tie down loops for use in tarp mode.
- Internal mesh pocket for small essentials.
- Includes a stuff sack.
- Fully opened dimensions are 1.82 x 1.64 m.